The objective of the training was to impart knowledge and skills to the staff in two areas namely; (1) Journal Publication skills (2) Introduction to Consultancy Services Skills; these areas are geared towards building capacity to the participants in terms of their knowledge and skills to enhance their academic and life career.
TECHNICAL CAPACITY BUILDING OF TECHNICAL AND ACADEMIC STAFF AT MJNUAT OSWALD MANG’OMBE CONFERENCE HALL ON 15TH MARCH, 2021Written by Admin
Latest from Admin
- A joint photo of Management with some of the Graduates at a congratulatory ceremony for all MJNUAT graduates who have already graduated held at Oswald Mang'ombe campus
- A joint photo of Management and all staff at the congratulatory ceremony for all MJNUAT graduates held at the Oswald Mang'ombe campus
- Deputy Secretary-General of the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology being shown the Master Plan of the BAIC main campus-MJNUAT
- Deputy Secretary General of the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology receiving information from VC as the VC translating a master plan of the BAIC main campus-MJNUAT
- Joint photo of MJNUAT Staff and Deputy Permanent Secretary of the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology during a visit to Mwalimu Julius K. Nyerere University of Agriculture and Technology